Sunday, December 2, 2007
Assessment #3
It was interesting to me that when I was downtown I was asked less for change then when I was near the dorms. On my second trek this man was bugging me for money E North Avenue. I remember thinking to myself, “Oh great I can not wait until how many homeless people are going to bug me downtown.” However, when I was down there I did not see any. I could only conclude that most of the homeless people stay over by us kids at UWM. Another social issue arose when I was downtown though. There was a lot of vandalism everywhere. It was actually interesting. On the side of almost any wall you could find a different picture sprayed by somebody. On South Water Street somebody with the tag name of “RAT” is everywhere. Another social issue I came across is an obvious one. The river is a beautiful thing at first glance, but if you look closely there is a lot of pollution inside of it. Mostly under the docks if you look you will see plastic bags and beer cans that had drifting beneath the docks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment